We are recruiting for Senior /Manager in the IT Audit & Assurance, Risk Consulting team.
Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation
Job Description: Manager – IT Audit, Risk Consulting
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform IT Audit reviews in areas of SOX (Process), SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
· Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
· Reviewing and developing client's custom control catalogs to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
· Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Engagement planning, management, coordination within the team. Resource allocation and booking management.
· Review the work done by team on SOC1 testing (SSAE16 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
· Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings. .
· Constantly develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team members. Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Assist AD in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
· Manage and provide oversight over assigned functional vertical and Team ensuring adherence to firms Global behaviors and values as well as compliance with the Policies and Procedures
· Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
· Time to be split between client delivery and other firm initiatives including practice management, stakeholder engagement, Learning and Development and Governance activities.