This position is with our client who is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
ROLE: IAM (Identity and access management vertical) LEADER
Location : Mutliple positions Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Note: Pl specify your preferred location.
?Understanding business requirements and/or problems of Wipro Clients and proposing appropriate IAM solutions
?Working with Wipro Sales, other Pre-Sales colleagues, Solutions team and Clients to come up with sales propositions.
?Working with sales & delivery teams for the contract renewals, work order amendments
?Assessing requirements and coming up with appropriate sizing and estimations
?Conducting solution demos
?Supporting Sales related activities such as Proof-of-Concept, proposal presentations, Due-Diligence, solution campaigns, participating in workshops, etc.
?Short term travels up to three weeks to client locations across the globe if the deal closure demands so.
?Helping Wipro grow through thought leadership and upholding Wipro values
- Total IT experience of 10 to 20 years
- Minimum IAM experience of 8 years which includes technology implementation, upgrades, migration, replacement and architecting
- Prior IAM consulting experience is preferred
- Configuration, Administration & Design experience on any 3 of the following areas:
Privileged Access Management
Federated Authentication and Identity Management
- Technologies experience for the above includes but not limited to:
IAM Suites of Sailpoint, Oracle, Ping, CA, IBM
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Other preferred IAM skills
- AM Connector development background
- Understanding of Cloud IAM services (IDaaS)
- Exposure and understanding of:
?Role & Entitlement Management
?Enterprise & Mobile SSO
?OAUTH, OpenID Connect
?JSON, REST, SOAP
?Ability to travel in short notices
?Ability to manage time and work with global sales workforce accordingly
?Ability to do self-research to come up with the solutions
?Any two IT Certifications of which one must be in the IT Security area (preferably in IAM domain)