About the Team
They are a team of go-getters that hunt for and retain the very best talent.
They are driving to build a culture of innovation, excellence and smart-work.
They strive to build the teams that will take the company to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing methods
- Create and execute an ideal recruitment strategy including vendor management, campus drives, recruitment campaigns to improve talent pipeline
- End to end ownership of HR-Ops for a Business Unit of 50 employees
- Manage employee happiness forum, resolve grievances, improve employee retention and oversee daily operations of the HR department.
Desired Candidate :
Candidate Should be
- Creative, resourceful and flexible problem-solvers
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment
Qualification & Skills
- MBA-HR from a tier 1/tier 2 institute with an overall experience of 5 years (2 years post MBA)
- Experience with full-cycle of recruitment, including local vendor empanelment, portal-search, shortlisting, interviewing, negotiating and offering candidates
- Managing end to end people experience, conducting people engagement activities and handling employee grievances
- Good communication and managing skills
- Knowledge of relevant local and national labour laws, and statutory compliances