This position is with our client, who is a leading international provider of cloud enable hosting and communications.
Job Description :
Job Title : Full Stack Developer
Position Location : (Gurgaon)
Department Name : Engineering
The full stack web developer is responsible for major projects of the highest complexity requiring forefront-of-the-field, innovative solutions across our product lines by interacting with architects, leadership, scrum teams and product management teams.
Role encompasses individuals demonstrating deep technical knowledge and enabling delivery of products in an effective fashion in a global delivery model.
We seek very high levels of ownership and their impact on the organization. The candidate should be able to drive a strong outside in perspective, with strong development skills delivering exceptional user experience to our clients. The candidate must love coding more than anything else.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
Responsible for deliverables across the Proximity stack coming from India, in tune with the global team. As a full stack developer own up the realization of some of the more complex user stories
Ability to work independently or as part of a larger global development team in agile.
Liaise with product manager and technical architects to explore and suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features, automation as well as monitoring technical progress against plans, while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance
Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of features and help product owners and scrum teams develop user stories for the team. Focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization. Contribute in the storyboarding and analysis of user workflows.
Actively participate in the full product development lifecycle from planning to maintenance.
Work with our virtualization, configuration management and automation experts to design, prototype, develop, and certify cloud product offerings.
Contribute to development of architecture ensuring cloud solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, usability, high availability, and supportability.
Collaborate in a cross-functional environment with network engineers, system engineers, software engineers, and virtualization engineers.
Establish technology strategy for configuration management, Identify and automate repeatable processes.
Create automation to streamline the deployment and support of product offerings.
Investigate and evaluate new technologies for potential new product offerings.
Represent and support product offerings as a subject matter expert.
Provide product training and recommendations on best practices to internal teams.
Develop and maintain product support documentation for internal teams.
Mandatory Job Requirements
B. Tech / MCA / MS – IT or equivalent.
• 7-10 years of experience in Software Development with great outside in perspectives in user experience, software engineering and design
• Worked on Linux development environment. Comfortable on SDE’s like Eclipse.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ease of engaging with teams.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in a complex technology stack.
• Ability to groom user stories independently
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Reasonable knowledge of deploying applications to public cloud – Azure / AWS
• Track record of creative contributions to complex development efforts
• Familiarity with open source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and are comfortable working in fast pace CI/CD software development
• Experience with automated testing (unit, integration, and system level)
Good knowledge of test runners such as – pytest / karma etc