Position : Associate Consultant/ Consultant
Our client is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory.
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for our client Data & Analytics team. Working as Technical developers in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Tech lead to design solutions based on Business requirements
- Building solutions from scratch, actively involved in design, development and unit testing.
- Full Stack Development experience
- Expertise in building solutions from scratch, actively involved in design, development and unit testing.
- Strong Development experience in JS frameworks like: Angular JS, ReactJS etc.
- Knowledge on Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Experience in Java / J2EE technologies, n-Tier Architecture, WebServices (REST APIs, SOAP, etc), Spring Frameworks
- Study, Design and prototyping of new technology implementation.
- Experience of creating highly scalable, robust web applications
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stake (i.e. Lamp, Ruby on Rails, Rest, API integration ,Version control- Git, authentication schemes)
- Work on new technologies and solutions independently.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Education / professional qualifications
— Degree in IT (Management Information Systems) s), Engineering
— Candidates with certifications in Database, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition
Education / professional qualifications:
3-7 years of experience in relevant technologies mentioned