Front End Developer
Designation: Front End Developer
Experience: 2 - 4 years
About us :
* We are a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of company introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through us. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation?s fastest-growing private companies.
* We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ?client-side? of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
* Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
* Use frontend technologies to create email captures and promotions on websites.
* Collaborate with web designers to improve usability, speed and create pixel- perfect templates/promotions for desktop and mobile.
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
* Can work with wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
* Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
* Experience with building marketing email templates
* Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop CC or Sketch or Zepplin
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
* Hands-on experience with HTML5 and best practices (W3C)
* Hands-on experience with CSS3, Bootstrap, and Flex
* Understanding of design aesthetics, UI/UX fundamentals
* Familiarity with browser inspector, cross-browser testing and debugging
* An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent analytical and multitasking skills