Sr. Front-end/User-Interface Developer
Location: Chennai, IN
Reports to: Offshore Lead (Ravi)
Experience: 6-8 years
- Computer Engineering/MCA
- 6-8 Year
- Front-end/UI Developer
- Cloud Platform
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters (Computer Science / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
- 6 - 8 years of Front-end development experience for a tech-oriented software product.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Extensive understanding of Responsive Web Design and Development
- Proficient understanding of client-side CSS framework like Bootstrap
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
We are looking for someone who
Is part of the figure $#*& out club. Gets a kick out of solving complex business and technical problems and providing award winning experience
- May not know all the answers but is confident of jumping in and finding out one
- Is attracted to the challenge of enabling clients improve their core processes using modern technologies
- Is thrilled at the very thought of making an impact on the world
- Is always looking for ways to challenge and improve current processes
- Has a great team spirit, plays well with others and thrives in a collaborative environment
What do we offer
- A collaborative environment to learn and become the best at what you do
- A workplace where making mistakes is perfectly “OK” as long as you learn from it
- High-growth, start-up company mentality solving some of the most complex problems for Fortune-500 companies
- Flexible hours & telecommuting WFH options
- Competitive pay on par with industry standards