The person will be responsible for the design and development of device software/firmware for storage devices. The device firmware captures the complexity of managing the storage media to meet the demands of diverse applications, reliability and cost considerations. Responsibilities include design and development of complex data /storage management algorithms, low-level device management, scalable software architecture/design, unit tests to ensure correctness. End to end Enterprises product design.
* B.E/M.Tech in CS/EC good Colleges.
* Minimum 2+ or more years of related experience.
* Excellent programming skills C, Data structures, Algorithms, Design Concepts
* Embedded software development in 'C'
* Low level firmware/software design, development, debug skills
* Knowledge/ experience firmware development for storage devices, hard drives, memory devices is a plus.
* Knowledge in SAS/SATA/NVMe/PCIe/NAND/ SD highly desirable.
* Capable of functioning in geographically distributed team environments
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work well with people.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal.