This position is for our client who is a emerging global automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, power-trains, electricals, body and chassis.
Deputy Manager – 2W Lighting
1. Understand the Customer’s work requirement and project deliverables (Project time estimation, quality and commit delivery dates).
2. Review design of Automotive Lighting Products in Catia V5 and Uni Graphics.
3. Co-ordinate and Provide direction to Mechanical, CAE, Optic, Electronics HWD design.
4. Ensure that design team has followed quality Procedure/Standards for CAD Design of Components (assembly & part Level).
5. Meeting Component Tool Design requirements.
6. Actively participate in Talent Acquisitions and develop Team
7. Set up processes & checks to ensure deliverable on time and in quality.
8. Review processes within the function periodically; Identify and prioritize process improvement.
B.E(Mechanical) or diploma in Mechanical/ Dip mould & Die/CIPET/NTTF
· 8-10 years of experience in Automotive Sector out of which Minimum 4 years in automotive lighting
· Industry - Automotive
· Product - Automotive 4W/2W Lighting
· Technical Skill Set - 3-D CAD design (Assembly/Part Design/Modelling), Catia V5, A-Surface to complete functional lamps,
· GD&T, Feasibility Study - Geometric Feasibility,
· Should have good Knowledge of Plastic Mould design Requirements.
· Mounting Concepts, Thermal and Regularity
· Requirements, Tool Design, DFMEA, DVP, Reliability Matrix
Management Skill - Project Management, Customer Interaction, Budget Estimation & Management, Team Management
Behaviour Skill - Good analytical skills, Problem Solving, Conflict Resolutions, Leadership Skill, Customer Interaction, Business Acumen