· To determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost effective solutions for Fabrication & Machining Items.
· Nesting of parts to achieve maximum RM utilization.
· Utilise cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data.
· Establish cost estimates of production processes like laser cutting, Plasma/Oxy cutting Hydraulic bending, Rolling etc.
· Creating MIS.
· Review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement.
· Assess cost effectiveness of products and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with forecasts.
· Monitor and review data and information to detect or assess problems.
· Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review.
· Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trends.