The Manager of Firmware Engineering is responsible for managing a team of engineers working on designing, developing, and supporting FW .
The Manager will directly lead engineers in Bengaluru, India who work as part of an integrated organization.
- Support agile team development processes, helping to resolve roadblocks and impediments
- Measure and monitor the quality and progress of the work of the team and adjust accordingly
- Hire, coach, and manage staff as needed
- Provide career development and performance coaching
- Collaborate with peer managers to lead broader organizational initiatives
- Create a team culture that supports open communication, collaboration across teams and across sites, and empowerment to employees
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience collaborating on a distributed team.
- Preferred experience in a global organization.
- Attitude and aptitude towards firmware planning, development and execution.
- Mindset towards delivering the Highest Quality product to the customer.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.