· Develop and nurture team of developers by motivating and mentoring, and assist in hiring critical talent.
. Excellent communication and team building skills, capable of establishing trust and securing partnership with all levels of the organization, from engineers to senior executives.
· A Masters degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
· Should be leader with strong focus on delivering the projects and get hands dirty doing SDLC tasks.\
· Proficient managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environment.
· Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex products with significant bottom line impact
· Work closely with architects and senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
· Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high quality work on tight schedules.
· Operational Excellence: monitoring & operation of production services
· Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
· Mentor junior team members, develop departmental procedures and best practices standards.
· Strong influencing, negotiation, and, problem-solving skills with an ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage their expectations through effective communication
· Hire and retain world class talents to deliver network automation platform projects.
· 12+ years of hands on software development experience.
· Minimum 5 years direct development staff management experience to include employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and development.
· Should have experience in architecting responsive websites using technologies Angular, React, Bootstrap, Ajax, etc.
· Should have experience in building web services using Authentication and Authorization (Spring AOP, Spring Security).
· Should have 3 - 5 years of experience in using ORM frameworks(Hibernate, Doctrine, Eclipse Link, Mongoose).
· 5+ years of experience in building and consuming REST API's in Java, python and/or Java Script.
· 5+ years of experience in using Python/Node/GO to expose Network resources As A Service.
· Strong experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a Network Automation environment.
· Good Understanding of Relation DB concepts, Stored Procedures for Relational Databases.
· Working Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB or Elastic Search or TSDB).
· 2+ years of experience with integrating TICK stack components and alternatives (Prometheus, graphana, Bosun).
· Experience with configuring and managing Webservers(Apache, Tomcat, Nginix), app servers(Glassfish).
· Deep knowledge of Network as a Service (NaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
· Good understanding of networking and infrastructure architecture.
· Basic Troubleshooting skills in the realm of Layer 2 to Layer 7.
Good To have
· Should have working experience with monitoring tools like OPNET, and/or SPLUNK, or any other
· Familiar with security protocols(HTTP/HTTPS, SSL,TLS,Encryption,PKI).
· Network protocols: Ethernet, TCP/UDP/IP, VLAN, VXLAN, ICMP, SNMP, BGP, OSPF etc.
· Understanding of Authentication and authorization (LDAP, single sign on, AAA, RADIUS)
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM).