This position is with leading Fintech firm. Our client is looking for a strong DevOps engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience who can take our infrastructure and CI/CD process to the next level.
This position requires you to demonstrate both hands-on expertise and thought leadership in DevOps.
We need you to have :
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- At least 5 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Circle CI, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Sonar or comparable tools.
- At least 4 years' experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (bash/ruby/python/perl) - AWS experience, but we are fine with any Cloud stack provider such as Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean or even Open Stack.
- Hands-on experience managing Linux systems is required
- Hands-on experience with docker or another container technology and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and ECS - Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Cloudformation, Ansible)