This role is responsible for joining the growing CloudOps team in our Solutions & Digital Division
· 2 to 7 years of experience in cloud infrastructure with with 2-5 years of experience in DevOps.
· Strong working knowledge of Windows configuration, management and administration (IIS).
· Strong working knowledge of Linux configuration, management and administration.
· Strong understanding and experience with Amazon cloud solutions and architectures (EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, CloudWatch, SES, SQS, ). Hands-on experience highly desired.
· Familiarity with Azure Cloud Solutions and architectures (Windows VM’s, Web Apps, SQL Database, Document Store, BI stack, Virtual Network, Azure AD).
· Good Understanding of network protocols throughout the 3-7 OSI layers.
· Experience working with TeamCity/Bamboo/Jenkins, Git/Stash or similar CI/CD platforms
· Software development skills/experience. Scripting experience a bonus.
· Strong understanding of Security concepts, protocols and configuration (authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI)
· Strong working knowledge on User or administrator experience with any/all of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo), Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, New Relic, TrendMicro.
· AWS certified DevOps and/or Architect.