This position is with leading financial company. Our client is looking for an experience Data Scientist who can help them discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to improve company’s strategy and profitability.
· Graduation/Post Graduation in IT/Computer Science/ Software engineering or mathematics is preferable
· Experience in implementing | managing very large data platforms Like Data Lake & Enterprise Data Warehouse
· Knowledge of building highly scalable, robust & fault-tolerant systems and capabilities.
· Good architectural inclination and has participated/contributed @ core design levels with ability to manage / work on complex large data projects.
· Introducing new data management tools & technologies into the existing system to make it more efficient.
· Strong IT & Business interactions capability
· Experience with Basic Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning & Modelling is a plus
· Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps
· Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense)
· Role as big data/analytics developer, Big Data Technical Lead & Experience working within the analytics, software development or large data volume based is highly desired
· Strong Hands-on experience in the Big data stack (Hadoop, Spark), R|Py, Hive, Database (such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (such as HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Cosmos, Arango, Orient) and Data Warehousing (such as Microsoft Azure DW, Redshift, Teradata, Vertica) and data migration, ETL (Thena, Sagemaker, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, Informatica, SSIS, etc.) and integration