Our Client is Leading brand in Food retail Industry. Designation Design Development Manager.
Role & Responsibility
1. Store design – co-ordination with Franchisees and their architects and consultants for Closing BOH Layouts, Design Packages including Façade, lighting and furniture while ensuring that the design & execution standards are as per global norms
2. Coordinate with cross-function teams i.e. OPS for closing of the BOH layouts
3. Ensure image of all stores to be contemporary through design changes and re-imaging
4. Build design capability and ensure alignment with architects and franchisee development teams – ongoing
R & D – Keeping abreast with design development and sharing new material information with franchisees
1. An Architectural / Design degree from a recognized institution is essential.
1. 5 to 8 years relevant experience, preferably in hospitality or retail industry
2. Possess excellent interpersonal communication and planning skills
3. Open to frequent traveling.