Our Client is Leading brand in Food retail Industry. Designation Design Development Manager.
Role & Responsibility
1. Store design – co-ordination with Franchisees and their architects
and consultants for Closing BOH Layouts, Design Packages including Façade,
lighting and furniture while ensuring
that the design & execution standards are as per global norms
2. Coordinate with cross-function teams i.e. OPS for closing of the BOH
3. Ensure image of all stores to be contemporary through design changes
4. Build design capability and ensure alignment with architects and franchisee
development teams – ongoing
R & D – Keeping
abreast with design development and sharing new material information with
1. An Architectural / Design degree from a recognized institution is essential.
1. 5 to 8 years relevant experience, preferably in hospitality or retail
2. Possess excellent interpersonal communication and planning skills
3. Open to frequent traveling.