Manage all engineering operations to include Mechanical, Structural, Utilities and Electrical engineering.
• Provide oversight and support in the development and coordination of bids and proposals for new business opportunities.
• Collaborate and partner with internal departments including Sales, Project Management, Field Service, Proposal Management, Procurement/Purchasing, Logistics, Legal, IT, Finance and Human Resources.
• Implement engineering strategies that are aligned with the business objectives.
• Provide project support to ensure optimum scheduling for engineering resources. Provide organization and managerial support to internal and external projects. Attend project review meetings and provide necessary reporting on a regular basis.
• Provide oversight and guidance for the improvement of engineering support tools and databases.
• Attend and present at client meetings. Position requires frequent travel both domestically and internationally (approximately 25-30%).
• Resolve engineering problems and concerns and work closely with client representatives to ensure problem resolution. Resolution may require collaboration with senior management representatives.