The Position is with our client who is a global provider of telecommunications solutions and services.
Role –Principle Security Specialist – Anti-DDoS & Network Security
The role is Principle security specialist. The expectation from candidate is to be a SME for DDoS & Network Security protection service offering. Escalation point of contact, troubleshoot platform related issues, and improvise on reporting and trending.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Expert in Troubleshooting DDOS and Network security platform including Firewall, UTM, Next-gen Firewall, IDS, IPS, Web gateways etc and customer integration issues
• Should understand and Identify network connectivity and routing architecture and propose solutions to optimize issues
• Identify the capacity usage and propose capacity expansion strategies to gain performance to mitigate DDoS attacks and customer benefits
• Perform telemetry analysis to identify new DDoS/Cyber-attacks or platform issues
• Perform deep packet analysis to identify DDoS/Cyber-attack vector and apply mitigation strategy
• Support customer communications to coordinate security posture and DDoS attack response
• Monitor and respond to all required operational support system events
• Audit ongoing attack mitigation policies to identify tactical improvements
• Tune equipment configurations to apply unique attack response strategies
• Provide reporting improvements from the existing reports
• Interface with development teams to provide requirements that can be developed for integration with next gen portal interfaces
• 6 -12years experience in Information and cyber security
• Certifications include CCNP, DDoS OEM certifications (Arbor, Radware)
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related IT field
• Expertise in the following products (Arbor, Radware, Checkpoint, F5 and etc)
• Understanding on TCP , OSI layers
• Understanding on Internet architecture and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF.
• Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity