Position : Core Java Lead
Experience : 8-12 Yrs
Location : Bangalore
Project involves leading a team of developers for a Financial Technology Application. The lead role will entail managing team members (3 to 4), assigning, monitoring and providing status updates to the US team. The lead will also be involved in few of the tasks and therefore is a hands-on development cum lead role.
1. 7 to 8 years of experience in Java.
2. Very strong programming skills – Should be able to write optimized, modular code.
3. Good knowledge of data structures, concurrency, threads, performance optimization.
4. Fluency in OOAD, design concepts and design patterns.
5. Knowledge of Micro services architecture.
6. Banking or Financial Technology domain experience will be an added advantage.
7. Ability to work independently and proactive.
8. Good Communication skills.
9. Collaborate with client’s US team and also with the client managers in the US.
10. Manage local team of 3 – 4 members.
11. Will need to support production issues, defects in the application and sometimes will require some late night calls.
12. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with departmental clients and work effectively with all levels of management.