This is for leading IT client who is looking for Assistant Manger to support their clients with the right data and the best technology to uncover real business insights.
6-9 years strong experience with large datasets in the ENR industry, with special focus on Oil & Gas
and Power & Utilities
Roles and responsibilities
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects in the ENR domain
- Handle large volumes of structured and unstructured datasets in the Oil & Gas and Power &
- Utilities industry to generate insights
- Working collaboratively with onshore teams in the development of and delivery of business
- Be the key member who can lead development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and
- drive increased adoption of analytics
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as client's point of contact for the onshore country teams
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis. Drive additional analysis
- where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third
- party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the
- overall story to key stakeholders
with at least one statistical analytics package: SQL, R, or Python.