Chief Technical Architect
As Chief Technical Architect, you will manage all aspects of engineering. You will have multiple responsibilities including architecture and technical design development, managing the overall production deployment and infrastructure, providing best practice guidelines and process development for the engineering team and even managing and recruiting engineering team members. You will guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects. Using your expertise on enterprise-wide trends you will also act as a business advisor and realize new business opportunities.
- Build, train and manage a team of 12+ in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver features and meet deadlines
- Work with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions that deliver to business needs.
- Extract requirements, lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of IT systems and assume full product responsibility.
- Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication
- Create processes to optimise and automate (wherever possible) development, builds and product quality
- Constantly optimise the product and infrastructure for non-functional requirements (security, performance, flexibility, scale and robustness)
- Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency
- Own the product roadmap and manage high, mid and low level project plans
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations to senior internal stakeholders.