Position Brief :
This is senior position where our client is looking for finance head only from Non Banking Financial service companies.
Should have good experience in preparation of Financial statements & Cost analysis.
Exp-14+ is must
CA would be preferred
POSITION: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
QUALIFICATION: CA (preferably 1st attempt pass out in both the groups)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement various finance and accounts related policies, internal control and having knowledge of overall industry practice.
- To supervise and control the entire activities relating to
- Preparation of financial statements under prevailing accounting norms and policies, (GAAP, ICAI etc.),
- Discuss with Statutory Auditor for finalization of accounts
- To prepare branch-wise, product wise budget and monitor the profitability of each unit
- To analyse financial performance, and variance analysis
- To ensure control on cost line, and centralize all payment related activities
- Financial Planning for the business unit involving all the aspects related to budgeting activities, Cash Flow Management, P&L review and maintenance, adherence to planned budgets, interacting with senior management on all business metrics and with different streams (Sales, Collection, Credit, HR, etc.) for tracking of budgets/ spends/ efficiencies.
- Judiciously working with stake holders and internal teams to ensure efficient funds management.
- To handle all direct and indirect tax related matters
- To implement IFRS in the company and Consolidation with Parent Company
- To handle day to day Funds Inflow/ outflow and providing required decision support
- Effectively handle treasury functions to minimize idle funds
- To explore all possible avenues for raising resources, and prepare all data including CMA data for bank finance, and also for availing NHB refinance
- Should be adept in all finance related NHB guidelines and circulars.
Very good inter personal communication skills
Eye for detail
Target oriented / go getter
Very high on integrity