Primary and Secondary duties:
- Manage relationship with suppliers, local and abroad, in order to identify solutions to supply issues and relevant root causes , working as an effective problem solver.
- Suppliers capacity mapping with detailed process study
- Ensuring the resourcing of bottleneck suppliers/parts identified during the capacity mapping
- Capacity sign off with the critical suppliers as per volume projection
- Coordinate the activities with different stakeholders like Supply chain, Purchasing, Plants, Engineering, overseas region, to overcome delivery constrains
- Resolving the supplier issues inside CNH like payment, invoicing, tooling capitalization, scrapping of old tools etc;
- Attend calls, drive and monitor activities related to supply recovery plan
- Promote and lead activities required to improve supplier delivery performances
- Support purchasing in the re-sourcing projects and, together with legal department, in defining supply contract requirements.
Leadership/Team Management Responsibility:
Procurement Buyer for casting, forging, sheet metal & fabrication
Education/Qualifications: Degree / Diploma Engg
Essential experience and skills:
1. 2+ years of experience in Automotive/ Industrial industry preferred
2. Held positions in direct purchasing/ sourcing in a matrix environment
3. The candiate should have knowledge of various manufacturing processes like stamping, welding, machining, dies & fixtures, assembly processes etc
4. Experienced in sourcing, quality, costing, stakeholder management (including global businesses), team working, integrated supply chain, etc.
5. Understanding of supplier base, process knowledge, zero base costing/cost analysis & basic financial knowledge
6. Inclination towards strategic thinking, change management and negotiation skills
7. System knowledge of ERP like SAP / LN / Oracle etc; & relevant purchasing systems
Internal: Plants, SCM, PD, SQE, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance, ICT & global commodity colleagues