This position is leading tech company.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
1. Responsible for gathering and analysing the customer's requirements.
2. Drafting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), User stories against the requirements
3. Reviewing Functional Specification Document (FSDs) to ensure that the low-level functional requirements are met.
4. Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
5. Proposing end to end Solution Architecture for the given set of requirements
6. Collaboration with stakeholders across business and technology to ensure total and shared understanding of requirements.
7. Work with the development & QA team to ensure that they understand the specifications
8. Proactively identify gaps and call-out risks to project deliveries and communicate them to stakeholders and provide support during UAT and go live.
9. Conducting Pre-UAT checks
10. Actively Participating in Planning, Monitoring & Documenting Project progress.
11. Responsible for receiving, analysing and assessing the change requests.
12. Administrating and modifying the current system to meet requirements from various Cross Functional teams through change requests
13. Ability to work independently and with a team, and ability to manage multiple assignments in agreed upon milestones and timelines
14. Hands on with tools like Axure, Visio, Invision, Just in mind, Jira
15. Extensively involved in various Agile frameworks – Scrum, XP, Kanban
16. Knowledge of REST, Microservices, QA automation frameworks like Grafana, Jmeter, Selenium will be an added advantage