- Design, Architect & develop highly scalable, resilient, testable services/code.
- Play a strategic role in Designing cloud native Application Architecture aligned with Enterprise Architecture.
- Follow Agile software development methodology to gather requirements, design, and develop high quality deliverables.
- Follow architecture principles and development standards set by the team to deliver high quality user interface code that will run across multiple browsers with high performance.
- Work closely with development and product team to ensure the design meets the requirements.
- Collaborate & coordinate well with the Global teams.
- Mentor & coach the software engineers on code best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
? Should have 10-12 years of experience. ? AWS Certified Professional Architect. ? 10+ year of working experience on live product. ? Extensive Expertise in Cloud system architecture.
? Conveys best practices and common pitfalls for cloud system design, infrastructure integrations, application development practices and application runtime principles
? Strong experience with a broad range of AWS technologies such as EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch, cloud-front, AWS Directory Service, etc.
? Experience with AWS monitoring tools.
? Ensure all cloud infrastructure components meet proper availability, cost, performance and security standards.
? Expertise in with spring 3.0 +
? Expertise in with REST Services, SoapUI and/or POSTMAN
? Good Understanding of highly optimized, responsive, cross-browser, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JQuery, Bootstrap (3.3.7 and above), LESS based applications.
? Experience with RDBMS database SQL Server 2012 or later, Knowledge of Oracle/My SQL will be add-ons.
? Expert experience with MicroServices (node/ spring boot).
? Leads application life cycle management initiatives ? refactoring or replacing legacy applications with cloud application
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance,|