BSG Consultant (Solution Architect)
Responsible for enhancing Order Book & product penetration by creation of deliverable technical solutions for a region in Global Business that are cost effective and in line with the customer's requirements , contribute to revenue acceleration and revenue retention by providing technical support to project and support team, creation of data interconnects over MPLS and Ethernet that strengthens company's reachability. Responsible for business development of data business by targeting assigned Region, customers with data product requirements, give proposals, log and arrange feasibilities, negotiate prices and get orders from customers.
1) Give presentation to customers on the concept notes , infrastructure strengths , solution strengths and product USPs.
2) Pitch new technologies and existing data products to Carriers/Global enterprises to get new accounts, product penetration and order booking.
3) Engage in technical round discussion and commercial negotiation on the proposed techno-commercial solution and handling technical objections and commercial clarifications
4) Bid Management of the time-bound RFP coordinating inputs from all stakeholders i.e. Legal , Commercial , Product , Sales , Factory Regulatory , Pricing Committee and ensuring a competitive cost-effective technically optimized solution is prepared on time.
5) Accountable for Order Book, New Accounts & Product penetration, Revenue generation and OB from end-user business of carrier customers with MPLS data interconnects by generating and closing opportunities , negotiating prices , getting price approvals, log and arrange feasibilities , and be the face of carrier customer for all issues in end-customer opportunities over the complete lifecycle including delivery and support.
6) Responsible for business development of data products to customers by developing account wise strategy in coordination with BD/Channel and key account manager
Major Challenges :
The key challenges for the role are:
1) Coordinating for information from factory to the level of details required by carrier customers is very challenging as it needs to be built on a customized basis and is not readily available.
2) Cross-checking for technical compliance on all parameters required by the customer from third party providers at global locations.
3) Bid Management of time bound RFPs requiring program management and cross-functional coordination.
4) Driving Product penetration in the region’s accounts with direct responsibility.