This position is with leading manufacturer firm. Our Client is looking for an experienced candidate
· Strong analytical skills and at least 1-2 years experience with Galvanize ACL Robotics (formerly ACL Analytics) used in conjunction with SAP Direct Link. Experience with standard ACL audit routines and common data analysis/mining techniques (e.g., trend analysis, data regression, data modelling).
· At least 1-2 years experience and knowledge of data base structures, data mapping, and experience extracting/analyzing data from SAP.
· At least 1-2 years knowledge of and proficiency with business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau), Microsoft Excel, MS Office, and financial software applications.
· Knowledge of manufacturing and business processes.
· In possession of relevant professional certification or committed to obtaining such certification (i.e., CIA, CISA, CPA, Data Analytics Certification, etc.).
- Demonstrate data curiosity and inquisitiveness to expand the pool of analytic options in support of audit objectives.
- Ability to recognize data inconsistencies and data used in a misleading or inappropriate manner.
- Ability to influence and foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to promote ideas and work effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and work in a highly fluent and fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and have excellent presentation skills, including clear and concise writing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and develop people, and work well in a dynamic, result-driven team environment.