Job Position: Assistant Manager - IT
Department: Information Technology
Location: Kandivli - Central
Job Context and Purpose:
This role will require experience in being the IT business partner handling over 300 users. He will majorly be responsible for IT Infra Systems & processes , introduce new technology, licensing compliance, plant automization, adhering to service level agreements and collaborate with functions.
Educational qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA, Certification of CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Analyst), ITIL foundation (IT Infra Laboratory), Microsoft is desirable.
Experience: 5-7 years
Industry: Manufacturing (Must)
Targeted Organizations: Any
Level Specific Account-abilities:
1. Responsible for overall IT Infra - systems & processes .
2. Ensure 100% compliance of all software and handle the audit needs.
3. Responsible for providing technology for all business interface based on the business strategy.
4. Responsible for all business requirement, understanding, planning and prioritization of solutions, services and investment in Technology toward organization goal.
5. Responsible for IT support required by business for MES, IOT, Virtual Reality experience, Digital Manufacturing.
6. Asset tracking and management of all Capsules location.
7. Closing of all the security gaps raised by ISO.
8. Analysis and designing Improvement Plans in IT Infrastructure .
9. Ensure implementation of all IT policy & process as per Corporate IT guidelines.
10. Software compliance of location.
11. SPOC for business users on any technology need to the business and provide solution as per best in the market.
12. Responsible for defining training needs of the users, conduct training and ensure Location head is following SOP's and processes defined by Corporate IT.
13. Identify all Manual Process and coordinate with Digital Manager and plan for conversion to Digital Platform E.g. Paperless process for all type of transaction across.
14. Automize operations in plant & leverage the benefits of IT systems.
15. Daily Monitoring of IT Help Desk of his location and do analysis and create strategy to reduce the calls.
16. Daily anti-virus monitoring of his location and do analysis of virus attacks.
17. Leading FMS team for his location, tracking & adhering to service level agreement for user support.
18. IT Infrastructure project rollout assigned by Corporate IT.
19. Take backups, monitor anti-virus software patches.
20. Bandwidth monitoring of locations during VC.
21. Interact with service providers for procurement of location IT requirements (other than assets) with help of purchase department.
22. Adhering & Implement ITIL Processes (Like Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Handover, Physical security, etc.)
23. Coordinating with users for SAP issues and aligning it to the SAP Team.
Technical/Functional CompetenciesLeadership Competencies
Existing & emerging technologies
Define processes & policies
Understand business practice
Planning to implementation
Cross-functional team working
Quality and service orientation
Delivering consistent results
Any additional requirement:
1. Strategic thinking and planning
2. Operational execution excellence
3. Team and collaboration orientation
4. Problem solving
5. Performance driven
6. Learning orientation
7. Public speaking
8. Effective written/verbal communication skills