This position is with our well reputed consumer durable client.
Our client is looking for Success Factor Technical specialist with 5-6 years of experience. Person should have good understanding of HR processes and should have worked on SAP success factor implementation, support and managing process changes and configurations in the system
Main responsibility will include:
Manage Change Request, requirement gathering,
working with different team to drive change request, perform admin testing,
coordinate UAT and implement.
Conduct admin calls to engage super users and demonstrate solutions to the most frequent queries from system users.
Engage in Role Management activities to provision
users with appropriate level of access.
Build reporting templates to resolve the
reporting requirements of the member firms and provide MIS solutions.
Good understanding and technical expertise in
config/customization for various modules like PMGM, Recruitment, onboarding etc
Should be managing coding, config changes and
Supply operations - Ticketing system, mailbox
management and query handling.
Ability to coordinate and work in a challenging environment, working with multiple teams.
· Overall experience of 6-8 years in SAP Technical Area
· 3-4 years of experience in managing success factor and HR solutions
· Fair understanding of system implementation, integration and IT dependencies while driving the implementation/Integration projects.
· SAP Success factor certifications in one or more modules
· Proactive, self-directed and resourceful
· Good understanding of HR business processes. Understanding of other HR solutions like Concur, payroll, Corner stone etc would be added advantage