This position is for one of leading NBFC client.
Client prefer minimum of 3 years experience in Supply Chain Funding
Candidates Only from Banking and Financial Services should apply.
Candidate currently drawing 10-14 l.p.a to apply
Job Description: SCF Manager
- Should have Expertise in managing Large Corporates and decision makers to pitch Products for Supply Chain Anchor tie ups
- Should be managing Supply Chain/Bill discounting Portfolios in either Steel, Auto, IT , ITEs, consumer durable and FMCG Space
- Should possess skill in creating parameterised products program for anchors
- Skill in Structuring and Customising Supply Chain solutions for Large Corporates for their Vendor and Dealers
- To ensure health of the portfolio through regular monitoring the accounts in overdue and feedback from Anchor
- Responsible for Identifying Key Corporates relationships for Supply Chain Tie –ups
- Responsible for generating business for the SCF Sales team , leads through the Tie ups
- Would be responsible for Process-Training and handholding of all Regional Teams pan India
- Would be responsible for End to end implementation of Supply Chain Programme by interaction various teams for Integration, and compliance
- Training and handholding SCF Sales team in specific zones in various aspects of the products, implementation, documentation and disbursal