This is for our client which is into eCommerce. The client is looking for immediate joiner.
We are looking for an Android Developer who, as part of the mobile team, is supposed to :
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features.
• Plan the mobile app architecture.
• Help design simple and intuitive UI according to Material Design guidelines.
• Write clean, concise and understandable code.
• Write test cases to ensure usability, edge cases and general reliability.
• Review and mentor junior developers/ freshers on programming best practices.
• Understand emerging technologies, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product
to the next level.
• Bachelor’s degree in CSE/ IT
• 1-3 year experience
Java 8 and its Design Patterns used for Android.
• Experience using web services HTTP/ REST using JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Proficiency in Git or similar version control system.
• Knowledge of Reactive Extensions (RX Library).
• Knowledge in Android Architecture Components/ Jetpack.
• Experience with Google Play Developer Console.
• Eye for detail and a knack for solving problems.
• Passion for learning and continuous improvement.