This position is with one of the largest and fastest growing edtech client.
● 6+ years of experience developing Native Android Applications
● Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead/Architect
● Fluency in Kotlin and Java
● Familiar with RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture
Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas.
● Experience working with Kotlin Multiplatform will be an added advantage.
● Monitor Android Vitals and come up with solutions for the issues observed such as
Frozen frames, Slow rendering issues, Crashes, and ANRs.
? Ability to create, communicate and drive a technical vision.
? Deep understanding of architecture patterns such as MVI, MVVM, MVP, and Clean
? Ensure that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
? Handle Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
? Enforces consistent development patterns and security architecture.
? Carry-out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
? Ability to spin up working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to
demonstrate the feasibility.
? Strong understanding of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming
? Knowledge of iOS and App Store release process.
? Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies. Ability to learn
and adapt new technologies, passion for continuous improvement.
? Experience in creating libraries/frameworks/private pods for other developers.