ASIC Design and Test Engineer
This position is with our client who is well reputed American MNC which manufactures memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid state drives.
Job Description: Design interface boards and develop Test program for a specific product for controller. Interfaces with design, process, production, test and reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Equivalent with 7 or more years of related experience.
- Experience with Probe card and device interface boards design for ASIC.
- Experience developing Test Program for ASIC.
- Experience with Probers and BGA test equipment.
- Experience with ATE.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process
- Knowledge of ATE
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.