Exp: 7-8 years
Role: Dell Boomi Technical Lead/Architect Bangalore, India.
• Act as primary subject matter expert on Dell Boomi and the Boomi AtomSphere Platform in optimizing adoption and use of its service
• Work closely with team to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
• Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
• Recommend best practices and consultative approach for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
• Design an integration strategy that utilizes Dell Boomi Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
• Develop integration solutions between cloud and custom, on-premises software.
• High expertise in implementing Dell Boomi Batch & Real time feeds. Integration process flows or iFlows.
• Define Architecture & high-level design, Interface design, build reusable foundation components, hands on critical component developments
• Prepare HLD, LLD for Critical foundational components like logging, exception handling, document & enforcing them during build promotion.
• Dell Boomi and Atom Sphere Platform in optimizing adoption and use of its service
• Dell Boomi API Management, Experience in Installing Atoms/Molecules and configuring proxy, Atom Queues & Solace for Enterprise Messaging Performance tuning in Boomi Processes, standardizing Monitoring & logging in Boomi Custom connectors, Groovy & Java Script.
BE/B.Tech Degree (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 7-9 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following Professional services/consulting, architecting and delivering the solutions in the Systems Integration space. SaaS experience desirable.
• Min 2 years of experience in architecting, designing and developing Dell Boomi projects.
• Experience in a customer facing environment such as technical consulting.
• Technical knowledge of integration technologies, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of one or more of Mulesoft/Informatica/Tibco/ SoftwareAG Webmethods
• Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients.
• Experience managing a high volume of activity, and a large number of projects, in a fast-paced growing organization. Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.