Roles and responsibilities
Hiring for Oracle Financials Functional & Technical::
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Oracle Fusion Financials Functional - General Ledger, Payables, Receivables & Advanced Collections, Fixed Assets, Cash & Expense Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Fusion Tax
· Oracle E-Business Suite Functional - GL, AP, iExpense, SLA, AR, FA, CM, EB Tax
· Previous hands-on implementation experience of Oracle business Suite R12 or Oracle Fusion. Fusion Experience is preferred.
· Ability to understand and create the business requirement and functional specification documents
· Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
· Ability to do Fusion Application Configuration, Smoke Testing or Regression Testing.
· Oracle Fusion Financials Functional - Financial Accounting Hub, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Asset Management, Payments & Collections, Cash and Expense Management
· Oracle E-Business Suite Functional – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivables, Cash Management, Accounting hub
· Candidate should have at least 1 end to end Implementation Experience