This position is for our global client, which is into advisory, Tax, and Audit professional services to 50+ member firms worldwide.
Workday Integration Position
Need Senior Workday Integration candidate with Workday Integration Certification
Roles and Responsibilities
The skill and the responsibilities of the role include:
- Workday Integration (Mandatory)
- HCM Core or Financials Core (Preferable)
- Advance Integration – Workday Studio (Mandatory)
- CCB / CCTPP PICOF (Preferable)
- The Integration consultant works with Workday’s implementation team, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects.
- The Integration consultant will help manage the integration deliverable associated with Workday implementation projects.
- This role must have knowledge on common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s various integration technologies, Workday’s Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Actively involve, manage and take responsibility for project delivery
- Ability to interpret Business requirements, define technical specifications, recommend best business practices
Experience and Background
- B.E./B.Tech, MS in computer science, Information System
· 3- 9 Years with Relevant experience
- Experience to design and develop Workday integrations
- Deep understanding of integration patterns, SOA and Web Service