- Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant - Talent Management / Talent Acquisition / Oracle Recruiting Cloud / Oracle Learn Cloud
Candidates should have a successful track record working with the Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM application suite and technology, ideally with Oracle Cloud Talent Management and Talent Acquisition (Taleo Recruiting) or Oracle Recruiting Cloud & Learn Cloud. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills and participated in 1 or more implementation & support for Oracle Talent Management, Talent Acquisition (Taleo Recruiting) or Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Oracle Learn Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Cloud Talent Management / Recruiting / Learn functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates should have prior Oracle Fusion implementation consulting experience, with experience implementing Cloud Talent Management / Recruiting / Learn modules. Candidate will troubleshoot, fully configure and unit test the HCM modules based on the customer’s document and any defects identified.
- Identify overall business requirements and arrive at solution design document
- Configure the Talent Management / Talent Acquisition (Taleo Recruiting) / Oracle Recruiting Cloud / Learn Cloud modules and document application set-ups.
- Write Functional requirement documents for new reports, interfaces and application extensions.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing new reports, interfaces and application extensions.
- Testing and validating various technical components for the issues and work them to resolutions and closure.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts for all technical components and functional process and flows.
- Deliver and conduct end-user training / KT session to customer as and when required.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Advanced experience with Oracle Fusion Talent Management / Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Cloud / Learn Cloud modules
- Ability and interest to work in implementation engagements
- Strong written and Oral communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities
- Keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior functional experience in Oracle Fusion Talent Management / Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Cloud / Learn Cloud modules
- Oracle Talent Management Cloud / Talent Acquisition Cloud Certified (2017 version) candidate is preferred.