The Threat Management Service Head is primarily responsible to manage Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing and Security Orchestration and Automation Response services.
The primary responsibility of the position is to ensure smooth operations of the above services aligning to agreed customer deliverables and service levels.
This role will be required to work with the product management, product engineering to ensure security monitoring and security device management operations are built to meet the stated product deliverable.
- Establish and manage the transition and steady state delivery plan for SIEM, TI, VA/PT, Security Incident Response services, Security Incident Response Orchestration.
- Ensure all existing tools, technologies and processes are captured for steady state delivery.
- Develop and enhance SOC Process framework, metrics and documentation
- Understand existing solution architectures
- Follow agreed statement of work with customer for service delivery.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the customer regarding the overall progress of the project, current challenges, risks, and other information that may impact the project
- Assurance of metric-based reporting ? security-oriented as well as service-oriented.
- Establish TCL credibility with the customer
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with customer.
- Manage engagement risk and define deliverable content.
- Identify problem areas early and build mitigation steps.
- Flag issues to Practice Leadership team.
- Identify and Generate new business from the customer.
- 15-18 years experience delivering advanced threat management solutions through security operations center.
- Conceptual and practical experience in SOC Architecture and Operations.
- Working experience of security monitoring, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, security incident response and automation etc.
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Professional certification- (or equivalent) CISA, CISSP, SANS GCIH.
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Telecom / IT-Hardware / Tech. Staff / Support,|